Error message

  • Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/index.php:1) in drupal_send_headers() (line 1485 of /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/includes/bootstrap.inc).
  • Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/index.php:1) in drupal_send_headers() (line 1485 of /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/includes/bootstrap.inc).
  • Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/index.php:1) in drupal_send_headers() (line 1485 of /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/includes/bootstrap.inc).
  • Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/index.php:1) in drupal_send_headers() (line 1485 of /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/includes/bootstrap.inc).
  • Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/index.php:1) in drupal_send_headers() (line 1485 of /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/includes/bootstrap.inc).
  • Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/index.php:1) in drupal_send_headers() (line 1485 of /hsphere/local/home/c327781/sibertec.com/includes/bootstrap.inc).

RocketTheme Joomla Template Blank Page Fixed

Last week I was helping a friend set up a new Joomla web site. I've done quite a few of them, so there were no problems with the installation. Everything was working fine until I installed the Leviathan theme from RocketThemes.com. When I tried to open the home page, all I got was a blank, white page.

When I viewed the page source, I saw that only 3 or 4 lines of html had been sent to the browser, and the last line was Joomla PHP code that should have been stripped out.

The administrator side was still working perfectly, so I turned on debugging but the results were exactly the same. I Googled it but didn't find any results that accurately described the symptoms I was experiencing. However, I did find a post tor a different problem that recommended increasing the available memory for PHP as a solution for a different Joomla PHP problem.

Following that advice, I edited the php.ini file and changed the memory_limit value from 24M to 64M. I saved the changes and magically Joomla started working properly. This is what the line now looks like in the php.ini file:


memory_limit = 64M

Hopefully this will help some of you who are experiencing problems with Joomla and/or PHP applications.